More Requests From the Secretary Who Made a Mistake, Also Known As Misses Awiggins
As of early this morning, Misses Awiggins was making more demands. "I want the date for the next gathering as soon as it is planned," she may have yelled. "And I want it BEFORE it is planned if that can be done. In fact I want it NOW. And KEEP YOUR NAME A SECRET." When questioned further she also wanted Fatima, Alicia, and Lena, the talented ladies who volunteered for this upcoming event, to be reminded that the 12th is Jaimee's wedding shower. Will the demainds never end? Only time will tell, but our staff will do our best to keep our readers informed. As our reporter was leaving, Misses Awiggins might have been heard mumbling, "Well, I guess I don't need it exactly right NOW...OK, well, maybe I can wait..." Inside sources tell us that Misses Awiggins will be out of town from the 17th through the 20th but understands that the poor hostesses may be forced to schedule a date she cannot attend.
No comments:
Post a Comment