Miss Piggy Strikes Again
It seems Miss Piggy is alive and well and living somewhere in southern Idaho. Today, in an exclusive interview with D. Crutchfield, our reporter learned a little bit more about this exclusive lady.
"Yes, I was surprised when the kids at church pointed out a gift with my name on it on the table by the door. It was so thoughtful of Miss Piggy to think of me again." When asked if she liked her gift, Miss D replied, "Well, I wasn't too sure what I would find at first. Miss Piggy's note said it was something green and odoriforous for St. Patrick's Day. But when I opened it I was delighted. You may notice the scent of green apples hanging in the air around me for a while."
Ongoing investigation into the identify of Miss Piggy has not yet yielded any conclusive results, but our sources report that there was a hair sample under the tape of the package, and Miss D is scrutinizing it closely.
Clandestine Siblings Incognito to Gather at F. Selami's Abode Soon
Outside sources have confirmed there will be a gathering of the Secret Sisters on the 19th of this month at Miss F.'s house. We will have investigative reporters hidden at said event to gather any clues possible. The rumor is that it will be some kind of beverage event. Our fashion editor will be there to report on the ladies' attire. More to come soon...
Please send any stories you have to the editor who will consider publishing them.
No comments:
Post a Comment